Thursday, November 11, 2010

Update on Everything (School, Giants, Tiger, etc.)

It's been a long, long time since I've posted on here but I've been looking at the website for a while now and realize how much I miss posting here. So here are some random tidbits about my life that have happened since the last post (ages ago).


1. Currently a Freshman at UCLA. Majoring in Undeclared Engineering (intended: Mechanical Engineering). Joined the Baja team (building off-road vehicle to race in competition at end of year).

2. Giants won the World Series - I definitely am not a baseball fan, but you gotta have some love for the home team...yes, definitely jumped on the bandwagon and bought a Giants t-shirt.

3. Miami Heat - Most hated team in all of sports right now. Perhaps even more than Man U. Also on a depressing note, Lakers are 8-0 and my beloved Celtics are 6-2. Boston's definitely going to make it to the finals this year...and probably win it with the great amount of talent on the team (Jermaine O' Neal in particular will boost the play).

4. Tiger Woods getting too much action. Self-explanatory..

5. San Francisco 49ers probably provided their fans with the largest amount of disappointment so far (halfway through the football season)....Mike Singletary = all talk and just scary looking...can't do crap.

That's all for now, have a good one guys.

3 Comments:

Eric from Midwest Tennis said...

I liked your site. DO you accept guest posts or link exchanges?

Please let me know.

Danny Young said...

When you get into a sport one thing you have to consider is sports supplies tennis, otherwise, you couldn't utilize your full potential in sport

sports supplies tennis said...

I don't get this. "Currently a Freshman at UCLA. Majoring in Undeclared Engineering (intended: Mechanical Engineering). Joined the Baja team (building off-road vehicle to race in competition at end of year)." Could you please enlighten me on this? I keep following all your posts hope you can regularly post more. I get very useful information here. Thanks for having this.



sports supplies tennis