Several researchers have come up with interesting and unique hypotheses about the Beijing Olympics.
1. (theory)No world records will be broken - Due to the high smog levels athletes will not be able to cope with the high levels of CO2 in their lungs. This will cause breathing problems resulting in a weaker performance.
- In my opinion - Why would they even decide to make the Olympics in Beijing? Couldn't the committee pick some smaller town on the outskirts where pollution is less of a factor. Also it would be easier to move in and out of a smaller suburb than the insides of Beijing.
- In my opinion - All I can do is laugh.
- In my opinion - Well, this time the Olympics torch relay was a disgrace - especially with the protests and all...hopefully the Olympics committee learned their lesson.
- In my opinion - This speaks for itself.